New Space, New Pace

I'm changing directions for this blog, originally I wanted to make kinky lil stories but after meeting my lover that drive in my lonely lil horny mind poured into his cute yummy cock and getting him excited to use it and well - ya'll are boring comparatively

So today I decided to change things.

I came across some BS on Reddit which made me wanna say my piece (peace? whatever tf) and since I'm shadow banned for being a slutty lil whore (who hides even my face behind a paywall and at most shows PG13 shit outside OF) I can't express my worldview in da comments or post anything at all.



My other me that will never exist for you loves to blow hot air about everything under da sun and let ya know what I think but I can't really cross the two worlds that much without huge losses in my entrepreneurship so imma do dat shit here!

Today I came across a PayPig who made some fuckin bot to do a dom's part - what!? Like tf!?

I wrote out a comment but who da fuck knows if it will be visible here's what I said:

It's sad that so many doms dgaf about having your consent and well being in mind that you felt the need to make such a thing

It's also sad that it seems no one told you, you deserve respect, kindness and love in a sub-dom relationship and in life in general

I down voted because it feels like it enables sadistic toxic doms to think they're right for abusive behavior of putting people in financial ruin, and I feel it also enables subs to think it's right to accept that behavior since it takes a machine that completely lacks autonomy and sovereignty to fulfill a need that should never be rooted in shame

I'm more of a switch than a dom though for findom I'm trying to grow my dom side because it helps me in my own ways but anyway, I'm not saying any of this to shame you or any other sub for it

Humans choosing machines (genAI or not) makes me mourn for our earth - whether or not water consumption is a factor (which from other comments it seems it's not here) - my issue lies with the perpetual failure of humans to have accountability on our governance of our weaknesses and strengths and needs

I could elaborate and well dats why I'm here.

I'm new to this shit ya'll, my life elsewhere I'm not as inexperienced and experimental as I am when I am "Jazzy..." Jazzy is a sexy lil nooby nymph, ageless, sensual but she's also got the guts of my alterego. I don't show it cause it's probably not "on brand" and who tf knows what makes da cash for "not as attractive" doms and SWers lik myself. Anyway, I don't know the ins and outs of findom, I'm not here trying to seduce "big spenders" though my shit life would get HELLA BALLIN AND SO MUCH FUCKIN BETTER. Here's the tea, the subreddit is supposed to be a support group for subs.

Most support groups for mental health are full of marginalized folx and people willing to admit their faults and having some grip on their inner world - but let's face it if these mfs have cash flowin' enough that predatory doms are hurting them for their resources then they are probably the least marginalized in the normie relm. They be our CEOs and "powerful" men who need to let go of control for a bit and be controlled but they're no billionaire fucks, they're the middle class dudes havin to keep it together, some with wives, some just low key incel fucks, some just cucks with a lil extra cash - they're not the homeless guy who doesn't have a roof over their head... Like dis bitch here, me... Yah mf I'm poor af.

That being said - they're human as human can be. Perhaps subs in other contexts don't have the capitalists and ablist privileges that bind their self awareness into a shell of a person - at least they know they have a need. I'm sure many of them feel shame and disgust with that need, as if it's weakness that will bring them to ruin and hell in da wrong hands for a few of these blokes it probably did or nearly destroyed them - why else would there be a support group?

You can't play with the dynamics of power play completely ignoring your humanity, where does that desire come from, why is it fueling your decisions as your cock throbs everytime you drain your wallet and get told where and when to spend every fuckin penny? It comes from something deep inside you, something perpetually denied since childhood perhaps or maybe when you finally came into your own skin after a life of never having power or autonomy. Regardless of your core wounds and core triumphs - your thirst is a result of your imperfect beauty and prowess and proof that we are interconnected beings.

As much as I have a need to subjugation of another person - you have a need to be dominated and it's not meant to be for shame nor abuse. The freedom in the give and take is knowing our limitations, knowing when we've pushed too far into our fight, too far into our fawn, too far into our freeze responses to keep us within our skin. As I said in my comment, I'm a switch - so I've been on both sides, the part of me who craves to please and appease and care and support. I'm learning the part of me who yearns to subdue, control, take command and steer while I'm deathly afraid of pushing into abuse. That's why I am who I am.

I started SW just as a place to play with my femme energy, the part of me that was always contained for various reasons that I won't get into here. I started wanting to tap into my deep sensual desires and then I learned about findom and as I saw what a finsub needs it peaked my interest deeply - it was an exchange I could allow for myself without breaking my boundaries of my romantic partner and who I want to be with and for him, it keeps my boundaries around my trauma surrounding being sexualized outside my terms and it makes capitalism make sense for me as a necessary "evil" in this system of death we live in.

As a disabled multiply marginalized person findom gives me access to what I need to learn, who I want to become and in a very practical sense get me fucking housed and fed and also get me some pretty fuckin shit to look like a sexy af nymph goddess that can make your cock explode without even a whisp of wind. Buy me some fucking panties and a steak dinner your loser!

Anyway, at all times we make agreements and it fuckin sucks that this dude chose to submit to a machine that can't say yes or no because everyone else didn't give a fuck about them or their livelihood and safety. BDSM isn't about power and taking power it's also about trust, mutual respect and seeing each other as equals who CHOOSE to put that trust into a space that heals deep wounds and awakes deep desires. I know you dream of letting go and not always having to be in control, I know I dream of not being the vulnerable one while also not feeling like a monster for being powerful.

Don't fuck a bot ya'll, fuck better people. You deserve better, you deserve to be seen and known and cherished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OF

Mouth 👄