Can't Sleep

 My pussy is swollen and wet šŸ˜½


I'm so fucking hot I can't sleep... šŸ„µ


I just wanna suck your cock, starting at the tip kissing your glossy taught skin teasing the hole til I can taste your precum šŸ¤¤


I wanna pet my wet šŸ’¦ pussy right before I squeeze your shaft slowly up and down, massaging your balls covering you with my warm, slippery jizzy jazz


Mmm, would you fuck me right now? Slow and hard...


I'd suck you off until you're ready to push me face first into my pillow, slap my ass cheeks and spread them so you can grab your cock and shove it in my tight vag


I'm dripping for you, I want you so bad


I wanna feel you slowly pulling out til just the tip is still hugged by my pussy then slam your dick back hard and deep


I wanna feel you fucking me hard and slow, pounding my pussy from behind, in and out again and again and again


Omg my titties are tingling while I'm longing for you to penetrate me


I want you fucking me until my pussy is raw, I'd be rubbing my clit to keep myself wet for you


Ugh, yes, drive yourself deep into my vag hard and fast in, slow and easy out, so I can feel your shaft rubbing the back of my pussy lips again and again


Oh, my nipples are so hard

https://media.universeodon.com/media_attachments/files/112/256/436/757/201/775/original/a88e70220992628f.jpg


I'm so lonely, I just wanna feel you deep inside me, my fingers will be enough... For now


https://onlyfans.com/jazzymomo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Gonna Burst

Sweaty and Hot omg