I'm Gonna Burst

What are you up to? I hope you're thinking about me.


I miss you, your sweet sexy voice and your laugh that makes my clit pulse and my pussy lips quiver. Every time we talk my mind wanders as I stare are your mouth. I wonder how it would feel for you to kiss me. I wonder how it would feel for you to taste me.


Would you be gentle and soft or would you rough me up hard and heavy?


I would like either one depending on the day. Today I would love if you eased yourself down my body, sucking my neck as you wrap your palms around my thick soft thighs.


I'd run my hands down the back of your neck leading you to suckle my hard nipples cause they're tingling they're aching to feel your mouth inhale my breasts. Would you slip your hands into my shorts, tickle the back of my pussy lips as your sink your strong firm hands into my ass cheeks.


Omg, my pussy is puckering and throbbing thinking about where you're going next. Take your time cause I want my panties dripping wet for you. Kiss my belly and suck on my skin as you pull my tiny green plaid shorts off.


I pull my bra off as you slip my shorts off my legs. My titties miss your hands already so have to play with my nips as you kiss your way back towards me.


Omg, I want to peel all your clothes off but I'm scared of scaring you off or coming on too strong. Is your cock hard for me, is it twitching at the thought of being buried inside me. I wanna reach down and feel your shaft, but I let you keep kissing my belly instead.


Do I taste nice? Is my skin soft ans supple? I shaved everything for you. I wanted you to have a clean landing, I wanted nothing between my flesh and yours.


Omg, you're kissing my pussy through my wet panties, my jizzy is usually salty. I hope you like that. My clit and my vag are throbbing so hard, my toes are tingling, I can barely feel my legs.


I lean back as you peel my wet panties off me, you smile seeing my jizzy stretched between my pussy lips and the green lace. I moan when I feel you push your tongue inside my labias and you moan as you start sucking on my clit.


Omg, it feels amazing, my vag ia throbbing harder, I feel it opening up waiting for you to come inside. I don't know what it will feel like. I'm aching to feel your hard cock inside me.


Oh, you're mouth and tongue feel so good, I'm already cumming as you flick my clit with the tip of your tongue.


I want so badly for you to finger me while you eat my pussy. I hold my thighs to spread my legs out for you and it's like you read my mind as you start to suckle my vagina and wet your fingers with my jizzy jazz that's dripping around my swollen, pulsing clit.


You start rubbing my vulva with your fingers, they feel so warm and strong, omg my pussy is puckering again, I wanna suck your cock into my vag. You start rubbing my vag with your middle finger, just the tip, circling and massaging the tight hole. I moan feeling you slowly slipping in and out getting deeper and deeper bit by bit.


I feel my toes curling, omg, your finger feels so good. I want more; I want you engorged turgid cock, but I lean back pulling my knees to my chest as you start sucking on my clit again and thrusting your finger in and out hard and slow. Omg, it feels so good, I'm cumming again, hard, and my vag squeezes and pulses tight around your finger. My pussy wants to squeeze the cum out of your cock.


You smile as I'm whimpering and moaning in your hands and I can't stop quivering, "Oh, I want your cock so bad" I cry out, "fuck my pussy with your hard swollen cock!"


You start rubbing my thighs and stand in front of me between my thighs. I can see your bulging boner through your pants. You slowly undo your belt and I'm creaming just waiting for you to pull your stiff dick out.


"Oh please," I moan softly, as you slowly unzip. I sit up to rub your ass and kiss your bulge through your boxers. I wanna feel your hard cock in my hands but instead I slip my hands around your ass kissing your belly as I slip your clothes off your and bare your cheeks. 


You moan softly as your cock is let out, stiff and throbbing. Is it longing for my vag as much as my vag wants it buried inside? I slowly move my mouth down to kiss the tip, lightly flicking your precum off the hole of your cock, you taste a little sweet. I want more when I hear you moan so I wet my hands with my pussy jizz and start stroking it on your shaft. You feel so hard and warm, I can feel your blood pulsing beneath your flesh. I hear you moan again and my pussy starts squirting getting ready for your cock, I can feel my juices starting to drip down my thighs.


"Oh," I moan for you, "mmm" your cock feels so good in my mouth but I want you to fuck my pussy with it. You pull yourself out of my lips and push me back onto the bed, "Ugh," I whimper as I land on my back with my legs spread out for you.


You slowly climb onto me, kissing my mouth sucking my lips into yours as you grasp you cock and start stroking your shaft roughly. You rub my wet pussy with your palm and figers and start rubbing my jizzy on your cock with one hand and fingering my clit with the other, "Oh," I moan loudly into your mouth, as you rubbing my clit is making me a little cum again and my vag is feeling wider and wider.


Once your cock is covered in my juices you grasp yourself as the base of your shaft and slowly pinch your hand around your cock until you get to the tip squeezing more precum out your rub it over the head of your cock just before you slowly push it into me.


Omg, finally, I will feel a hard, swollen cock inside my pussy. I never thought it would happen, I never thought it would be you fucking me for my first time, but it feels so good. You ease your cock in, bit by bit gently but firmly, "Oh," I whimper as your whole head is getting deeper into my vag. My whole pussy relaxes pulling every inch of you in. You slowly pull yourself almost all the way out before gently thrusting in deeper and deeper each time bit by bit.


Your hard cock feels so good inside me. My tight pussy has never felt anything this big and hard and warm. Omg, you feel so good, I don't want it to stop.


Once you got most of your cock inside you started thrusting a little faster, I want you to fuck me harder but I'm also loving you taking your time. You moan in my ear as you squeeze my titty in one hand and start rubbing my clit again with the other. I grab your hand to make you rub my clit harder and faster as I suck on your neck.


Now we're both panting and moaning as you start pounding into my pussy faster and harder, "Ugh, ugh, ugh," I start panting loudly and it makes you more excited, my pussy pulls you in deeper, I never knew it could take so much more in.


Omg, I cry out your name as you are going as hard and as fast as you can and I grasp onto your tight sexy ass hoping to pull you deeper inside me. I feel you bursting inside me and my vag starts squeezing out your load.


I want you so bad... I miss you so much... Come fuck me again tomorrow.


https://onlyfans.com/jazzymomo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sweaty and Hot omg

Can't Sleep