Jazzy Trip

I've longed to see you beyond this screen, to feel your warm flesh and know how we would feel skin to skin.


We took a chance and decided to take things further than these cold screens and texts. You came to me, we agreed that if things went well next time I would come to you. So I picked you up at the train station. I wanted to take you to my favorite spot. I wanted you to sit on the beach with my ass in your hands watching the sun dip into the ocean.


I couldn't believe how delicious you looked. I couldn't tell if you caught me trying to catch a peek of your yummy cock through your pants. We stopped for gas and when I was at the pump I was imagining your cock, hard, glossy and throbbing for my pussy. My nipples were on fire.


You looked so hot and sexy that I couldn't keep my hands to myself. I wanted your cock so bad that I snuck a pet or stroke through your pants at every red light.


We parked and made our way towards the ocean. I could see your bulging cock hungry for my pussy as it was so hard and swollen your jeans weren't hiding him anymore. I didn't bring a suit, I wasn't planning on doing anything but you.


We walked along the shore barefoot for a little bit and I couldn't help but sneak another feel of your cock, it felt hard and hot even through your jeans. Suddenly, you grabbed my ass, I turned towards you to let you have both cheeks. I felt your pulsing cock pushing against my pussy and my clit was immediately throbbing.


I couldn't wait to taste you any longer so I pushed my tongue into your mouth as I started undoing your pants. You pulled your shirt off as I got down on my knees to pull your cock out and into my face.


It looked so amazing flicking up from your boxers, I grabbd your shaft and started stroking you as I kissed and sucked the tip. Your moans made my pussy lips swell longing to taste your dick next. I slipped my free hand into my jean shorts so I could rub my clit through my soaking wet panties.


Just as you were about to cum you pulled yourself out of my mouth and pulled me down into the sand. You pulled my panties down and went down on me sucking my clit and fingering my tight, dripping wet vag, I felt my legs going numb from the pleasure you werw giving me, and I grabbed your head cause I didn't want you to stop.


You made me cum in your mouth and my jizzy jazz was dripping down your chin and hand. You kissed your way up my body pulling my tits out so you could suck in my tiny, hard brown nipples, squeezing my titties.


I reached down and started stroking your cock, squeezing him in my tiny little hands, rubbing sweetly and gently, I touched myself to cover your cock with my jizzy as you shoved your tongue into my mouth. I could taste my pussy on your sweet soft lips.


You tasted better than I ever imagined and I couldn't contain my moans when I finally felt you shove your cock into my pussy. You started slow and easing yourself in and I could feel my juices dripping down my thighs and down my ass crack. Your started fucking me harder and faster and faster until my vag started squeezing the shit out of your cock. I squealed, moaned begging you to cum inside me.


We kept fucking until sunset. I didn't know if anyone else was around, I didn't care, I just wanted to fuck. I wanted to fuck you raw until you couldn't fuck anymore.


See More - at midnight tonight https://onlyfans.com/jazzymomo 










Cum keep my company, baby, I want your cock so bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Gonna Burst

Can't Sleep