Sweaty and Hot omg

I've set things up here and there to try and make this OF thing work, heh. To tell you the truth I think it will be the same as my other things of things but so far I am having fun.

Will I make feet pics? Will I be able to draw anything without my roomie getting weird about it? Will I keep my actual identity hidden enough? Ha idk, idc I'm not talking about that here just know I share a hotel room with fam cause we don't have a roof that's ours anymore.

I'm not trying to keep this like a dirty little secret, though if you wanna be my dirty little secret  I'm more than happy to please you, pet you, help you stroke your hard, thobbing cock until you blow your load in my mouth...

What was I saying???

Oh yeah, if people connect my OF persona to my other content idgaf. Why am I keeping them separated? Idk, it's weird to think of my clit throbbing, my pussy getting wet and feeling hot, sweaty and horny while I was in that other mindset.

This kinda thing was always going to be personal, private, special for someone who loves me but I'm leaving that behind. I used to think if a guy fell for me he'd have a happy little surprise or well happy endings until he got sick of me sitting on his face but well life led me down a road of homelessness and this.

So that's Jazzy, that's me, stuck in a hotel with broken AC and starting something new ready to share some kinky stories or something idk 🤭

What do you wanna read? What do you wanna see from me? DM me.


I'm gonna try to cook up something hot and sexy later, so I can rub my clit and dream of sucking your cock while I finger my pussy 😘🍑

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Gonna Burst

Can't Sleep